Monday, August 4, 2008

Cystic acne by eybrows cause and pictures of different types of acne

Hum? Then I ran across an article by my favorite health advocate, Mike Adams of NaturalNews. He mentions in the article how a zinc deficiency may be a cause of acne. Maybe my feeble attempt at a new vegan lifestyle was leaving me a bit short in the zinc department? After reading up on the signs of zinc deficiency, I decided to pump up my intake of oysters and pumpkin seeds to see if it would help. Results? Enough of a difference in my skin to look deeper into zinc.
Accutane - this should be used as a last resort and only for sever cystic acne. If possible, try to avoid using Accutane as it has many side effects.
So what is the best acne product, I know you've heard all the hype I did to. But after a really bad break-out that my current facial cleanser cream just could not handle I tried the proactive acne solution acne products for the first time and after using it for five and a half months I can definitely say it is the best facial cleanser cream I have ever used. Although there is no cure all, for every persons skin because everyone's skin reacts differently to different kinds of treatments. Using a simple over-the-counter cream may work effectively for one person, another person may need stronger medication.
grassgroan.blogspot.com
tags: acne treatments if oral antibiotics don't work, what herbs help you get acne marks off your face, acne treatments that work

No comments: